For the past 28 years, Tradepro has grown to be a long-standing leader in the plastics recycling industry. Based on our philosophy “Honest, reliable business is the only way to build partnerships,” we are committed to our trading partners and dedicated to creating long-term working relationships characterized by high quality service since the professionals at Tradepro are passionate about client’s needs
We are looking for talented, highly-motivated and dynamic individuals to join our family. Analytical thinking, team worker as well as the desire and capability to learn and work with new ideas, projects and technologies are essential for our corporate culture.
Market Research Analyst
Requirement: Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in International Business or closely related field is required
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Providing sales data, market trends, forecasts, account analyses, new product information; relaying customer services requests;
- Collect, organize and present date to clients based on research or market opportunity in a different country;
- Generation of Leads, selection of new suppliers/customers that will help Tradepro Inc. develop new business possibilities;
- Analysis of new Software and Tools services, checking and saving on costs which will ensure excellent conditions for Tradepro Inc. Monitoring marketing budgets by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts;
- Monitor inventory to understand and create strategies and present inventory consumption estimates;
- Inspect samples upon arrival, checking that technical specifications are fully complied;
- Plan meetings and trade shows coordinating schedules and assignments;
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading trade publications.
- Accomplish organization goals;
- Exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Handle and safeguard confidential and proprietary information.
- Must be able to effectively communicate internally and/or externally in a manner consistent with the company’s code of conduct and core values.
- Possess a strong work ethic and have the ability to work well in a team environment.
- Skilled using computers and a strong knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Languages: Strong communication oral and written in English
Duties and Responsibilities of the position include but will not be limited to:A dynamic individual able to work closely with the marketing coordinator and marketing director across the department. The intern will assist in data entry and analysis of leads generations and handling.
- Gain knowledge of plastic polymer and international trading (import/export)
- Learn to use various marketing tools and methods for leads generations and approaching
- Gain experience of data entry, qualify, process, handling, manage and monitor leads
- Learn to communicate within a company to work in a team and as a team for a common goal