For the past 28 years, Tradepro has grown to be a long-standing leader in the plastics recycling industry. Based on our philosophy “Honest, reliable business is the only way to build partnerships,” we are committed to our trading partners and dedicated to creating long-term working relationships characterized by high quality service since the professionals at Tradepro are passionate about client’s needs
We are looking for talented, highly-motivated and dynamic individuals to join our family. Analytical thinking, team worker as well as the desire and capability to learn and work with new ideas, projects and technologies are essential for our corporate culture.
- Company Online Presences & Press Relationship: -Create and manage business online listing and ads on search engine, primary/secondary listing sites and industry journalism sites; -Design, develop and maintain company website; -Conduct on-site live chat support during business hour; -Communicate and manage third party creative agency for design, copy write and development of company presentation, brochure and other documents; -Responsible for utilization and statistical analysis of all online channels
- Content Marketing -Develop strategical daily material e-blast, weekly internal newsletter and monthly external newsletter and monitor and analysis result; -Strategical social media design, schedule, management and monitoring; -Plan and organize newsletter and social media campaign; -Evaluate follower growth and prepare content marketing report
- Event Planning: -Plan, prepare and organize company campaign, tradeshow and events
- Leads: -Filter, qualify and analysis leads generated from and thru all channels; -Assign leads to sales individuals and manage and monitor leads assignment;
- Internal Operational Optimization: -Provide training to incoming sales and marketing interns; -Analysis operational process, provide solution and enforce execution to optimize internal operations; -Assist software launching by provide tutorial, workshop, maintenance; -Audit company’s ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) system tasks.
Minimum of Master’s degree in Business, Marketing or closely related field is required.
Why Work Here?
“An environment that believes in our potential where TRUST and mutual RESPECT is at the core of everything we do no ceiling to grow and learn”
Tradepro, Inc. is a Miami based leader in the plastics recycling industry. We are searching for a Sales Director to help drive the company’s sales growth strategy. This position’s responsibilities include but are not limited to leading, managing and directing the company’s sales process to achieve sales and profit goals. This person will coordinate after sales client support and customer service, while meeting and exceeding customer needs and expectations. This position will track critical performance information, generate reports, analyze data to evaluate sales statistics, productivity and customer satisfaction. Incumbent will establish goals, monitor the volume of sales and coach sales team. As a sales director, this person must ensure compliance from the sales team to the business processes, policies and procedures of the organization.
The sales director is responsible for identifying new talent while developing, supervising, directing and retaining existing talent. This position will also coordinate closely with other departments in the organization such as logistics and accounting. Must participate on other activities and special projects related to the position.
Every business activity must be performed with the outmost integrity and demonstrate company values. This position will have direct reports, will be based in Miami and report to the CEO.
Key Experience and Skills
· Business or engineering degree. Sales certification or similar is a plus.
· Overall 10+ years of experience in management or professional roles and minimum of 5+ years of B2B sales experience in the plastics raw materials / recycling industries preferably. Experience in the distribution /trading of high-quality flexible plastic and paper products is a plus.
· 5+ years of experience leading and supervising direct reports including attracting, hiring, developing direct reports, including addressing performance issues.
· Experience in developing a sales strategy, tactical plan and goals.
· Experience in reporting, KPI and metrics generation data analysis, and forecasting.
· Computer literate and comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Office applications. Good knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint is required.
· Prior experience in using CRM / ERP systems is required.
· Bilingual English/ Spanish language required with excellent verbal and written skills.
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
· Flexibility in time and schedule ability to travel 10-15%.
· Demonstrated ability and experience to working in a dynamic environment and under pressure.
· The ideal candidate must have excellent planning, organizing and project management skills to identify and oversee all resources, tasks, systems and people to obtain results.
· Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
· Health Insurance (Medical, Dental)
· Vacations, Personal/Sick Days
Tradepro is an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran.Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test and background check.
- Handle and safeguard confidential and proprietary information.
- Must be able to effectively communicate internally and/or externally in a manner consistent with the company’s code of conduct and core values.
- Possess a strong work ethic and have the ability to work well in a team environment.
- Skilled using computers and a strong knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Languages: Strong communication oral and written in English
Duties and Responsibilities of the position include but will not be limited to:A dynamic individual able to work closely with the marketing coordinator and marketing director across the department. The intern will assist in data entry and analysis of leads generations and handling.
- Gain knowledge of plastic polymer and international trading (import/export)
- Learn to use various marketing tools and methods for leads generations and approaching
- Gain experience of data entry, qualify, process, handling, manage and monitor leads
- Learn to communicate within a company to work in a team and as a team for a common goal